skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Masa, or the reason I'm here
I realize that I haven't actually written much about MASA yet even though I spend large chunks of each day visiting participants in the organization's numerous programs. There a lot to take in for us first-time visitors.
The participants--mostly young Americans--live within Israeli communities, have great perspectives on Israel and numerous reasons for being here, it's hard not to want to talk more with locals. There also are tons of different long-term programs.
With so much to share about these participants, MASA's organizational structure and the way the organization works, I am pretty sure it would be one very long post. I'm gathering the goods and will report back in a more formal way about this group. For now, here are a few pictures of some of the people we've met.
Okay, this is not a MASA participant. It's a fire hydrant that I think looks like a rabbit.
Coming soon: Tel Aviv, Gaza and a Wandering Jew